How to Rock Napa Valley Style this Spring
Napa Valley Outfit Posts
Napa Valley is a very relaxed, easygoing place and when traveling there you need to have clothes that reflect that same feel and style.
In case you haven’t seen them yet I would highly suggest checking out my other Napa Valley outfit posts! I shared a variety of outfits that you could wear wine tasting or a vineyard. From pants to dresses to shorts, there’s lots of Napa Valley style inspiration for your upcoming trip to Napa Valley.
- What to wear to a Vineyard – Spring Fashion
- 5 Tips for Stylish Wine Tasting Attire
- What to Wear Wine Tasting – Stylish Outfit
- A Cute Outfit to Wear Wine Tasting
- Napa Wine Tasting Outfit- A Casual Look
- How to Look Stylish While Wine Tasting in Napa
Napa Valley Style
We photographed this outfit at the gorgeous Meritage Resort and Spa; I’ll be sharing a few posts from there soon.
I mentioned that the spring days in Napa are cloudy and a little chilly in the mornings.
I started the day with this cute spring outfit and changed into the shorts in the afternoon. To stay warm but still keep that Napa Valley style I wore white denim jeans, halter top, and denim jacket for a little warmth.
The relaxed but stylish feel of this outfit is the perfect wine tasting outfit for spending your time in wine tasting rooms.
I followed the 5 tips I mentioned in my previous wine tasting outfit post.
- I wore my hair up in a bun so I won’t have to fuss with it all day.
- For height I wore sturdy, comfortable wedges.
- I wore a handbag with a long shoulder strap so I would have my hands free.
- For interest, I wore a pretty printed top that looks great on my skin tone.
- Lastly, I layered with a denim jacket because it’s colder in the mornings.
When putting together your outfits for a trip to wine country remember these 5 Napa Valley style tips so you’ll have a stylish and enjoyable time.
PS: These gorgeous wedges are from Sole Society! You can get them here!