1 Jacket 7 Different Outfits
The denim jacket is currently the best piece in my wardrobe. It goes with everything, it always looks cute and is the perfect finishing touch to almost every summer outfit.
I bought this jacket a couple of months ago and little did I know I would get so much use out of it. I can’t remember how much I originally paid for it but it was worth every penny. This cropped denim jacket is from LOFT. If you follow my blog you might notice that I shop a lot of LOFT. Main reason being that they have petite sizes. I have a smaller figure so if I don’t shop petite the clothes usually fit me a little big.
So this brings me to finding the perfect denim jacket for you! A denim jacket will only turn into your summer go-to piece if you find one that fits you like a glove.
You want a jacket that is fitted, if you can’t find one then buy a size smaller. It needs to fit perfectly through the shoulders and body, you don’t want a boxy jean jacket. Huge no-no. Go for something either very really dark or really light and worn out, you don’t want to linger in the middle.
Click on the links to view the seven individual outfits.
- How To Style Sneakers This Spring & Summer – Casual Outfit”
- Shorts and Tee – The Classic Summer Combination
- How To Style Sneakers This Spring & Summer – Sneakers With A Dress
- How to Style A White Dress For Summer
- Dress Down a Look With a Denim Jacket
- Spring Denim on Denim Outfit
- How to Wear a Cropped Denim Jacket
Have you found your go-to denim jacket?