Stylish in Napa
Wine tasting always makes for a good time! When surrounded by delicious wine, breathtaking views, good people and perfect weather the last thing you want to worry about is your outfit. Today we’re discussing 10 style tips you should remember next time you’re putting together an outfit for Napa Valley or any other wine region.
I’ve shared with you a variety of outfits you can wear to Napa Valley in the fall and spring time. Here is the last outfit in the Stylish in Napa outfit series. To wrap things up, I wanted to share with you ten style tips you need to remember next time you’re planning a trip to your favorite wine country in California or otherwise.
Keep in mind these style tips are for spring and fall. These are my favorite times to visit wine country because it’s not too hot or too cold. You don’t have to worry about sweating or getting sunburned. If you’re planning a trip to Napa Valley, I would suggest one of these to seasons.
What to Wear to a Winery
Here are the 10 style tips you should keep in mind when packing your luggage.
- Wear comfortable footwear. For an outfit example view: Napa Wine Tasting Outfit – A Casual Look
- Opt for a hands-free handbag, something small. For an outfit example view: 5 Tips for Stylish Wine Tasting Attire
- Layer with a blazer or cute denim jacket. For an outfit example view: What to Wear to a Vineyard – Spring Fashion
- Err on the side of more dressy than casual. For an outfit example view: How to Look Stylish While Wine tasting in Napa
- Wear your hair up or style it in a way that doesn’t need maintenance throughout the day.
- Wear chapstick or a light lip balm instead or lipstick.
- Wear a pretty print for some interest. For an outfit example view: What to Wear Wine Tasting – Stylish Outfit
- Skip the strong perfume.
- Go for a low maintenance outfit – nothing crazy but remember point four. For an outfit example view: A Cute Outfit to Wear Wine Tasting
- There’s nothing wrong with wearing white (just like in this outfit).
I hope these tips give you a little style guidance! If you’re ever in doubt in what you should be packing for your next trip just send me an email!