Color Blocking for Spring
This is my third post this month on spring trends and it’s now becoming a popular series on my blog. View the previous posts on the spring trends.
Everyone can’t seem to get enough of the color-blocking trend. With vibrant hues, playful outfits and bright spring colors it’s easy to see why this trend hasn’t disappeared.
Whether it’s a color-blocked dress, handbag or entire outfits there are many ways that you can make this trend work for you. To make this trend work for you, play with color variations. Choose complimentary colors for a more harmonious look (pinks and fuchsias), neutral tones for a simple option (white and gray) or mix it up with contrasting colors (yellow and blue).
Here are my favorite color blocked pieces for spring. Which one is your favorite?
1. Basia Pleated Color-Blocked Dress
2. Au Contraire Hinge Bangle
3. Color-block jersey dress
4. Colorblock Silk Crêpe de Chine Dress
5. Colorblock Skinny Pants
6. Consider It a Cakewalk Skirt
7. Silk Dress With Color Block
8. Color Block Front Fasten Bag
9. Steve Madden Wimzikul Color Block Wedges