Shopping for Fall Favorites
Another month has passed and November is here! It’s officially time for coats, fur and sweaters! If you saw my previous outfit post, you might have noticed that I love mixing rich colors during this time of year. From royal purples and blues to mustard yellows and golden browns. Fall is the perfect time to add your favorite autumnal hues into your everyday outfits.
I’ve seen so much plaid in the past couple of weeks that I’ve been swayed to the plaid side. I might have to give this collegiate pattern a try this month. Since I’m not the biggest fan of plaid I’m going to start off in small doses, a scarf here a shirt there. But first up is this gorgeous Marc Jacabos plaid scarf that I wish I had wrapped around my neck right now. The main reason I love this scarf is because of its size – large enough to make a statement.
1. Yellow Long Sleeve Cable Knit Pullover Sweater
2. Marc Jacobs Plaid Scarf
3. Oversize Houndstooth Coat
4. Long-Sleeve Mock-Neck Zip Sweater
5. Metallic Jacquard Skirt
6. Jacket in Statement Mix Print
7. Bonded Jersey & Neoprene Skirt
8. Skirt With Split Front and PU Waistband
9. Oversize Faux Fur Collar Slim Coat
Which item do you wish you had in your closet? Happy November!